Monday, June 9, 2014

Physics Project Reflection- 4

I learned about the basics of physics (energy, Newton's Laws, G-Forces) and how they apply to real life. And he building of the roller coaster really aided in my education of basic physics because it gave me a hands-on oppurtunity to use physics. If I could change my project I would choose a table space instead of the floor space so the structure would already have some height and would be more sturdy. I would also finish building the roller coaster sooner and making sure it worked so I could prepare more for the final presentation. After the presentation I was very relieved, because this project was very frustrating at times and I was often very worried about the turnout of the project, even though in turned out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment